| Let's clean this article up!
This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Mikagura School Suite Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article. Start cleaning up now!
Here is the list of Himi Yasaka's relationship with the other characters in Mikagura School Suite series.
- Aside from being representatives of their respective clubs, they are on the same grade and seem to be in good and close terms, since they call each other with nicknames. Himi is shown to have a liking to tease and cling to him occasionally. Sadamatsu himself seems to not mind it, although he is clearly shown to be helpless whenever Himi is in her drunk state because of soda.
- Aside from being representatives of their respective clubs, they are on the same grade and seem to be in good terms, since they call each other with nicknames.
- Although Himi sometimes sees Eruna as a weird person, they are in good terms and Himi is sometimes willing to visit her to play games together or accompany her for training. Eruna herself really likes her and was even willing to kidnap her when Bimii introduced Himi to her. She also often fantasizes about her, tends to glomp her whenever they meet, and calls her as 'My Angel Himi-chan'.
- Himi seems to know Asuhi since he was sometimes a topic of Mikagura Newspaper Club articles from his time in the Mikagura Junior High and she also knows his type of ability. Aside from that, since they are representatives of their respective clubs, they are shown to be in good terms and are willing to accompany Eruna's training.
- Being representatives of their respective clubs, they know each other as acquaintances. Himi also asked Seisa to call her by her given name, since she thinks Yasaka is too formal for her and she calls her Seisa-chan in return.
- Being representatives of their respective clubs, they know each other as acquaintances. They also worked together as committee members for the Treasure Hunt Event. Knowing that Himi is also Eruna's friend, Shigure sometimes invites her to parties that he makes for Eruna.
- Being representatives of their respective clubs, they know each other as acquaintances.
- Although knowing that Bimii is her teacher and she respects him, there are times when Bimii doesn't understand the way she thinks and Himi treats him like a mother to her child.
- Otone was moved with Himi kindness due to helping her and Eruna to make their club and even commented that Himi is one of Eruna's wonderful friend, hinting that she would like to befriended with Himi but was too shy to admit it. Himi however, acknowledges her as one of her friends too since she is Eruna's friend.
- Katai really admires Himi and often seen together with her. She is also the one who invited her to join the calligraphy club and taught her the ability she has now, Cutie Ink.