|Novel||Stride After School (chapter 2)|
|“||Hey, my head kinda hurts so could 'ya shut up for a bit?||”|
- Kyoma is a young man with messy blonde hair. He wears the standard winter uniform (albeit disheveled) with the pants legs rolled up to his knees and indoor shoes. His clothes and face are always splattered with paint as the effect of his ability, and he usually has a star-shaped print on his right cheek.
- As for his summer attire, Kyoma wears a customized version of the summer school uniform, which is unbuttoned and has a red tie instead of a gray one.
- In his anime appearance, Kyoma rolls his sleeves up and wears a dark blue shirt underneath his uniform instead of black. He also doesn't wear any ties and the paint splattered on his cheeks and uniform are not as much as his mixed media counterpart.
- "The representative of the Art Club, Kuzuryu-san. It seems the look in his eyes is kind of intense, so he’s sometimes feared?"
- —Newspaper Club Memo
- Palette Barrett: (パレットバレット Paretto Baretto)
- The palette acts as his shield while the paints which float at its his free will act as the main weapon. The effect of each paint is different depending on its color (red paint can explode, yellow paint can flash light bullets, black paint can explode as well as reverberate loud sounds at the same time, etc). Each paint can also be combined to create a multiply effect, making it limitless. However, the accuracy and power depends on his distance to his opponent. When not in battle, they will also act violently and splat any surface whenever he is in a sour mood.
|Knowledge||Physical Strength||Attack||Defense||Stamina||Speed||Growth Expectation||Unpredictability|
|Image||Name||What they call Kyoma||What Kyoma calls them|
|Shigure Ninomiya||Kuzuryuu-kun|| Ninomiya|
|Seisa Mikagura||Kuzuryuu-san|| Mikagura|
|Eruna Ichinomiya|| Kuzuryuu-senpai|
Shisou (Master, but rejected)
| Rookie (once)|
|Asuhi Imizu||Kuzuryuu-senpai|| Girly Rookie-chan (once)|
|Otone Fujishiro||Senpai|| Omae (You)|
Koitsu (This girl)
- His surname comes from Kuzuryuu Shrine (九頭龍神社) or Hakone Shrine
- Kuzuryuu (lit. nine-headed dragon) itself is a deity that appears in folklore and legends in various parts of Japan.
- Aside from Enoyan (lit. yankee with paint), Eruna also gives various nicknames derived from the word yankee, such as Nebuyan (lit. sleeping bag yankee), upon hearing his past, and Sukeyan (lit. lecherous yankee) when came to his club room, much to his disagreement.
- Even after being transferred to Mikagura Academy, he still tends to skip classes.
- Kyoma is presumably ambidextrous.
- According to the album databook:
- Kyoma wishes to try milk bathing.
- He prefers to eat bread for lunch instead of bento since it is more suitable with milk.
- He would like to reward himself by watching mail delivery programs about health supplies.
- He doesn't have any necessary thing as he thinks it is troublesome.