| SPOILER ALERT!
This article contains information from latest novel(s), manga(s), or anime episode(s) releases and can be considered as spoilers.
|Hair color||Light blue |
|Eye color||Light blue |
|Club||Manga Research Society|
|Manga||Music 14 (cameo)|
|Novel||Garakuta Innocence (chapter 1; cameo) |
Seeing a Sixteen-day-old Moon
|Anime||Episode 05 (cameo)|
Makoto Hasumi (蓮見真琴 Hasumi Makoto) is a minor character who belongs to the Manga Research Society. She is Kotarou's elder sister.
- Makoto is a short blue-haired tomboy girl. She wears two hair clips on her right side, earrings, a dark shirt underneath the school winter blazer, a blue striped tie, a skirt, and striped stockings. She also wears many accessories like bracelets, chains, and armbands. To match her brother's attire, she wears a blue jacket tucked on her waist, sunglasses, and a satchel.
- Makoto is a girl who holds the sixth position in the Rookie Top 10.
- She really admires Shigure to the point of calling him as Shigure-sama. She also clearly dislikes Eruna because of her relation with him and claims that the Manga Research Society members have a deeper relationship with him than Eruna. Her speech pattern is boyish and rough, just like Kyoma, and she tends to raise her intonation in every end of her words.
- Makoto was introduced in a newspaper article as the one who held the sixth position on the Rookie Top 10. Eruna recognized her as one of the students who glared at her when she was being invited by Shigure to join the Manga Research Society some time ago.
Seeing a Sixeen-day-old Moon
- During the Treasure Hunt Event, Makoto, along with her brother Kotaro, confronted Eruna and said to her that she doesn't have to be cocky and all just because she is Shigure's cousin. She also said that her bond with Shigure is not as strong as their bond with him. Otone, who also heard this, commented on their actions in a provocative way, making Makoto joke about her condition as a club-less person verbally, which angered Eruna in return. When Eruna was about to catch her, she fell into a slope. When Otone herself went to save her, both of them ended up falling there. The twins, who initially did not want to pick a fight with them, quickly went and informed their condition to the first-aid committee.
- Being identical twins, they are almost always seen together anytime and anywhere. Makoto is the one who usually speaks while Kotaro just backs her up.
- Makoto admires him a lot to the point that she calls him as Shigure-sama.
- Makoto dislikes Eruna and sees her as hostile due to her relation with Shigure.
- Her surname, along with her brother's, comes from Hachisu Shrine (蓮神社), located on Toyoshirocho, Isesaki City, Gunma Prefecture.