| Let's clean this article up!
This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Mikagura School Suite Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article. Start cleaning up now!
Here is the list of Sadamatsu Minatogawa's relationship with the other characters in Mikagura School Suite series.
- Aside from being representatives of their respective clubs, they are on the same grade and seem to be in good and close terms, since they call each other with nicknames. Sadamatsu is also shown to be helpless whenever Himi is in her drunk state because of soda. Himi herself is shown to tease and cling to him occasionally.
- Being representatives of their respective clubs and on the same grade, they know each other as acquaintances. Knowing that Sadamatsu is always lonely and doesn't have anyone to talk to, he sometimes pays a visit to his club room.
- Sadamatsu seems to be happy to befriend Eruna, and was really delighted to have her join his club but alas, she failed the seiza test. Eruna herself sees Sadamatsu as a hopeless senior and is also aware of the fact that he doesn't have much friends to talk to, therefore she tries her best to befriend him.
- Being representatives of their respective clubs and on the same grade, they know each other as acquaintances.
- Being representatives of their respective clubs, they know each other as acquaintances. Sadamatsu was really happy when he got interviewed by him in the Rookie Battle event, but it turned out that Shigure only pointed the microphones to the wrong person due to not wearing glasses (he should interview Otone), making him sad.
- Being representatives of their respective clubs, they know each other as acquaintances. They usually meet at parties or bump into each other in events.
- Being representatives of their respective clubs, they know each other as acquaintances. They are also shown to compete in selling their favorite drinks in the Treasure Hunt Booth (milk for Kyoma and tea for Sadamatsu). Sadamatsu also seems to be able to make Kyoma calm himself down by suggesting him to take some fresh air, in which Kyoma accepts his suggestion.
- Sadamatsu knows Otone from the flowers since she sometimes take care of them whenever he is not present on the garden. Although she likes flower, however Otone doesn't have any intention on joining flower-arranging club and Sadamatsu understands it. He also said to Otone (as well as Eruna) that if they still want to join the club, he will welcome them gladly.
- They know each other as acquaintances and acknowledge their status as teacher and student. Knowing that Sadamatsu is the only member of his club, Bimii tried to make Eruna pay a visit to Sadamatsu's club room, in case she was interested in joining him, but alas she failed the seiza test, made both of them slightly disappointed.